It works or we fix it free.
IMPORTANT NOTICE, PLEASE READ:
Before sending in your product, review product instructions and how to videos in the product care tab on the left.
Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the Zippo product beyond repair. Repairs take approximately 6-8 weeks, once repaired your Zippo product will be sent back to you.1. Prepare Zippo Lighter To Ship
- Attach a short letter in English or German with your full name, address, telephone number, and a brief description of the error.
- Your product will be returned to the address you provide.
- Remove the insert from the Zippo lighter case*.
- Allow all lighter fluid to evaporate for two days.
- Replace inside unit in lighter case.
*IMPORTANT: Please ONLY send the insert, if it needs repairing. If not, please DO NOT send the insert and only send in the lighter case for repair. Note lighter inside units are not repaired. Normal repair procedure is to replace the original inside unit with a brand new inside unit. The original will not be returned unless stated in your letter.
2. Packing Zippo Lighter
- Pack the Zippo lighter in a padded envelope or small package.
- Send your package to the Zippo European Repair Clinic insured and via a trackable method to:
Zippo European Repair Clinic
Groendahlscher Weg 87
D-46446 Emmerich am Rhein, Germany
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on your repair.